Congregation Adath Israel is an egalitarian Synagogue dedicated to sustaining Jewish culture, learning, and spirituality in a warm and welcoming environment. We strive to provide families and individuals a connection with Judaism that will endure and be passed from generation to generation.
We accomplish this mission by:
- Preserving Jewish Identity by teaching Judaic traditions, culture and values.
- Committing to Tikkun Olam, bettering our communities and the world we live in.
- Encouraging active member participation in all social and spiritual aspects of synagogue life.
- Being an open and diverse community committed to creating an inclusive Jewish congregation for spouses of other religions (traditions) and the LGBTQ community.
- By celebrating, supporting and providing Jewish life-cycle rituals for our members and their families.